Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year's Resolution: Create a Blog

One of my goals for this year was to create a blog for our family. I want a place to share Stella's story and what we as parents have learned from our daughter. My goal is to update at least once a week with the progress she is making for those of you who have lifted us up in prayer this past year and want to continue to follow her miraculous life.  I will share what we have been through, what I have learned and what our daily life is like now...including lots of pictures. We greatly appreciate the support that we have had as we went through some of the toughest days we have known and we are blessed to have you as part of our lives.
Welcome to our blog!
-The Sridharan Tribe

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome Cara! It is always amazing to hear stories such as yours. To see the power of faith, hope and love in action. Our God is incredible, and I just love when He moves on our behalf, taking what is broken and molding it into something beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been with you in prayer from Stella's birth. We know her grandparents in WV and pray with them for Stella and her healing. We pray for you two as well. The blog is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am exstatic to share this journey with you, David, and sweet Stella! Thank you for always allowing me to hear about Stella's progress and also how you are handling everything. You are an amazing mom Cara! God bless you all. Thank you for sharing her amazing story with all of us. And please remember I am always here for you and your family. I am just a phone call away. Love, Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cara for doing this. It is a great way to stay up to date on how Stella is doing. I am so excited to see what God has planned for her life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been following your story since Stella's birth and have been on the sidelines praying daily with you and your entire family. I have always been told that the Lord never gives you more than you can handle. You and David have been hand-picked by him for this task. You have been blessed with a daughter who is not only very loving and beautiful, but is also a courageous and strong little girl. May her progress continue to escalate and she move beyond these challenges soon. Thank you for this blog, giving us all the ability to stay informed and allowing us to be lifelong Stella cheerleaders. We all love Stella, you and David very much.

    ReplyDelete