Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Laughter is the BEST Medicine



Although Stella has been through more in her first few months of life than most people endure in their entire lifetime, she is one of the happiest babies. She spends most of her day smiling, playing, and trying to talk with us. She loves music and she LOVES her Mama! She has started to really laugh and sometimes I can even get a giggle out of her. She has a lot of fun bouncing or jumping in our arms (I guess she didn't get my motion sickness) and if I add in some silly noise she's ready to party. Her toothless grin is contagious and I am going to miss it when her teeth finally come.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful video!!! I can't wait to finally meet her one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been playing this over and over for my boys! We love her!

    ReplyDelete